You can now register for CCBA 2019, which will take place at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa from October 10-13, 2019.
Check the ConOps page for the Conference schedule!
– Google Sheet (printer-friendly, for newer browsers)
– Webpage (faster, compatible with Internet Explorer)
Thursday and Friday will feature a full schedule of CLE presentations. On Friday afternoon, the Conference will kick-off with the March of Delegations and address approximately 130 resolutions on the agenda. As usual, we expect to be in session all-day on Saturday and on Sunday morning, adjourning by noon. Friday evening, the Chair’s Reception will take place at the hotel and will include dinner, a silent auction, and awards presentations.
The registration options are:
- Conference+MCLE+Reception = $550 (if registered by 9/27, $650 afterwards)*
- Conference Only = $495*
- MCLE Only = $150
- Reception Only = $80*
* New attendees and delegates who have not attended since 2013 receive a $100 discount off of the “Conference” options. Government employees, including judges, are eligible for a $20 discount off of the “Reception Only” option.
* NOTE: STATE BAR APPROVAL IS PENDING FOR THE MCLE. AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO ALL ATTENDEES UPON APPROVAL.
For online registration and payment, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. Or, print and complete this form and pay by check.
Registration via PayPal or mail is no longer available. Instead, you can register on-site at the registration table located next to the Monterey Ballroom, starting on Thursday, 10/10, at 12:30 pm. We will accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
Staying at the Hyatt Regency Monterey
Click here to book your hotel room at the special CCBA rate of $239/night.
- Double-bed rooms are only available for October 11 and 12.
- If you need two beds, you can make two reservations (a king-bed room for October 10, and a double-bed room for October 11 and 12), and/or request a rollaway.
- The Daily Resort Fee will be waived for CCBA attendees. Although it will appear on your registration confirmation, it will be deleted upon checkout.
- Parking is free.